MECC BOOKSTORE RETURN POLICY
Full refunds will be made for merchandise within 5 business days of the purchase accompanied by the original cash register receipt. Merchandise must be returned in new condition with all tags and packaging.
Refunds /exchanges will be made during the add/drop period of the current semester under the
1. Proof of purchase is available in the form of the original cash register receipt. Credit card receipts or canceled checks do not constitute proof of purchase because they do not identify the item purchased.
2. Books sold wrapped in plastic and displaying the "No Return if unwrapped" label must still be in the original wrap to receive a full refund.
3. New books must be in new condition- free of markings, stains, or damage to binding.
4. New books that are unwrapped, damaged, or marked may receive partial refund equal to the used book price if the book will be used in subsequent semesters and can be resold as a used book.
5. Full refunds/exchanges will be made for books returned due to classes canceled by the college if returned within five days of the class cancellation.
No refund will be made for special order items, review books, study guides, general interest books, or software.